What is the main objective of having The olympics? Answer: This policy has two main objectives: • it strives to promote Olympic Games which respect the environment and meet the standards of sustainable development. • it also aims to promote awareness among and educate the members of the Olympic family and sports practitioners in general of the importance of a healthy environment and sustainable development. It is based on the principles enshrined in the The Olympic Charter (Chapter 1, The Olympic Movement and its Actions: Mission and Role of the IOC): • to encourage and support a responsible concern for environmental issues, to promote sustainable development in sport and require that the Olympic Games are held accordingly; and • to promote a positive legacy from the Olympic Games to the Host cities and the Host countries. The IOC policy also finds its roots and scope in the Olympic Movement's agenda 21 which is another major reference document in this field.

ODD-Twitter

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To The Oddville Fan...







MUCH LOVE TO ALL MY ODDVILLIANS.....

After watching the movie "Blind Side", I've come to realization why i've hit a ceiling. Potential, charisma, talent and intelligence have only gotten me so far. Support has been a major ingredient missing throughout my entire life, no strong connection to a family, in a constant battle of loving myself, teaming up with individuals with more insecurities then myself, have held me back. Through these struggles and other life obstacles i've had to endure, I've made some tough terrible decision. Without the proper support, mentoring and guidance, I have tarnished my name and brought shame to my reputation. 


In the beginning you believed in me and fought for my trust though I had a guard up. You were the handful of people in my life that supported and believed in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. I made a terrible mistake taking advantage of your trust and disrespecting you with my bad choices. I apologize for my ignorant decision, and really mean it from the bottom of my heart. 

“A bad experience can be a good one, if you learn from it” –Mel Gibson

Over the Past couple of years I’ve made huge strides in my growth and maturity. I’ve learned true understand meant of finances, relationships, consequences, hard work and making the right decision no matter the circumstance. I’ve developed a stronger work ethic, learned to plan and stick to the steps. A lot of this is due to your investment of time, love and patience with me. 

One thing has discouraged me as of late. I’ve noticed that earning your loyalty back, you’ve made a more difficult task then anticipated. I understand I hurt you, and I’m owed nothing in life. Which was a harsh reality that was thrust upon me, real eye opener. But if I’ve learned anything from you, it’s to give things my all. You’ve stuck with me this long and have helped me to become a man. Who knows where I’d be if you hadn’t come along. But I ask you to see your investment through.

I have the opportunity of a lifetime to accomplish my dreams in this year of 2011. Working on the proposal has developed a strong foundation for my success to be achievable. I need to focus, which is a difficult task without the proper environment or basic support. My Haters don’t understand my determination and have become distractions that are easily over looked, I need to be around business minded people that are going to keep me motivated such as you.

So please, please I beg of you to consider. Be an oddville fan, a real supporter! not just someone that pats me on the back, then talks behind it. If you can do that for me, I promise you great things from Oddville From here on Out!!

Much love,

-Main Objective

No comments:

Post a Comment